microsoft visual c++ runtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0nk1ek0ng

Baseband Member
i keep getting this microsoft visual c++ runtime library.

look.
untitled_1.jpg

i installed the one Mak gave me link to and it still has the problem. heres my pic of add/remove program thing. and i dont know why i have 2 of 2005 c++ in there and yesterday i took off the one with 5.21 mb and the game driftcity just kept d/cing non stop. so i did system restore and got it back. i dont know what to do with the 4.48mb one. can i just delte then both and install the 2008 one?

sdfsdf.jpg

This has personally never happened to me but it has to friends, they said a registry cleaning helped it. They used CCleaner, hope this helps in some way.

It looks to me like it's not a problem with the visual c++ runtime, but rather a bug in Drift City. It is a Drift City runtime error, which means something in the program messed up while it was running.

Has Drift City ever worked for you, or did you just install it and it didn't work? If it has worked before, what have you changed recently.

I suggest doing what the error says, and get support from Drift City's developers.

this has never happened in my life when ever i played games. i think i should try deleting driftcity and delete all its folders and stuff, then defrag my computer and registry clean it then restart my comp and install the game again.

thanks guy nice help on this forum:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom