microsoft virtual machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
microsoft virtual machine can someone tell me where to get this free.As my techer at college said its free.I have downloade one and it says i am not working on a system that supports it.My system is a dell 1545 with vista home premium.
thank you in advance

thank you i dont have a clue i need to install xp.As my MCDST cd wont work with vista.I hate this vista thanks guys

thank you i dont have a clue i need to install xp.As my MCDST cd wont work with vista.I hate this vista thanks guys

YW. If Vista isn't working out for you I would go to your computer vendors website and see if they have driver support for XP. If they do, reload Windows XP. I downgraded my notebook because Vista blows.

how do you wipe vista mate that would be great as all the stuff i am getting from college works on their xp fine.All of the students with vista got same problems as me.

Have you tried Compatibility Mode in Vista? Have you checked to see if there is a updated version of the MCDST?

As for how do you wipe Vista...I know that we have several threads in the Read First topic about software to format drives.

GParted, Boot and Nuke, DBan, Acronis Disk Management among many more. Not to mention there is a format option on the XP Install cycle.

ok mak thanks for your guidance i will give it a read.As when i goto download all xp drivers from dell website it wants to install them their and then.

Well then you will have to install XP and then access their site. ;)

i think i will just try and figure out how to install this xp i got with MCDST book on virtual machine.As i think that is an easier option.How could i install xp and access their site.without thier drivers to connect me to the net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom