Microsoft Spyware Remover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I have heard things about Microsoft's new spyware program. Apparently, it is very good, finding more things than Ad-aware and Spybot (according to Slashdot) Does anybody have it and can vouch for that? If you do have it, can you tell me where I can get it? It's free, but, according to OSTG, Microsoft may sneak in a premium. Truth?

You can dl a beta from Microsoft but I dont use any betas so I couldnt rate it.

BTW - I wouldnt expect those money hungry bastards to give it away. Im sure the official release will come with a price tag.

I don't vouch for it finding more than Spybot or Adaware but it is good. All spyware programs willm ususally find spyware the some don't. If you try it, run all three programs at the same time and see for yourself. But it is good.

Warez Monster, I am a big fan of your sig. Are those all programs you use? They all seem like they will now come in very handy.

Sure are. They do come in handy. I have a system I use just to infect my self with viruses and spyware etc. I use these programs to get rid of them. Some are very tough, some ain't. The system has no updates or antivirus, patches, etc. There's only one way to learn how to fix things, you gotta break them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom