Microsoft Releases Vista's SP1 RC to Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all self proclaimed genius's. Since you couldnt spell it correctly i cant put that much stock in it. :p

It has worked for me on about 10 different machines. If you dont like M$/Vista....DONT USE THEM. Buy a Mac or use Linux. Problem solved.

Windows 98 is more open to attack than Vista is right now. since none of the flaws found in Windows are being patched for 98 anymore. :p

If you read that i said we are all self proclaimed geniuses. I never claimed to be a genius to anyone. I just said that we all in our own mnds think we are geniuses. I also never said anything about being able to spell. In fact i know my spelling is horendous. In fact i really dont care if it is or not. I dont bother with spell checks and people understand what i am trying to say if i miss a word. :p

The = teh
Just = jsut

It happens all the time with me. Oops so i am not perfect. Never claimed to be. ;)

xD

well i was just making a sarcastic comment to the post i quoted. :D

Im not saying i am a genius, and my spelling is wrong cause the english is my second language. :)

I also use vista as you can notice in the note i put below my comment.
I was just trying to point out that not only the ppl that knows little about computers are complaining on Vista. And thats a fact.

Dont worry i didnt get offended by your comments but i wanted to clarify.

From what I've read on a review site about two weeks ago, they said the SP1 RC seems to be worth it. They saw multiple improvements. But they did recommend, for the cautious, to wait until the final release.

I don't claim to be a genius to anyone! :D
I actually dislike that term and dislike it when someone says, give it to XXX, he's a computer genius. Reason I hate that is because it's more someone saying you're a genius, so as not to make themselves sound less capable.

That and art teachers insulting other students because they weren't like me. I hated that...I taught myself how to draw and paint, because that's just what I liked to do. My art level was higher than all the hippie art teachers who did nothing but tie dye. They would always say snide things like if only these other students could be like "xxx".

That stuff is not a complement to me, especially this modern interpretation of art. They just wanted skilled students to bolster themselves in the eyes of their peers, meanwhile lacking any actual art talent. Instead of actually teaching the students, they just tried to be slick with their condescending comments, like that works.

Genii and experts...especially with the quotes "genius" and "expert" get on my nerves. That's just me though, don't mind me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom