Microsoft Outlook Problem - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Microsoft Outlook Problem

Im having a problem with Outlook. Any time someone from AOL sends me an attachment I am unable to open it and it give me the following error: The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your system administrator.

I tried clearing our my cache in the option menu but that didnt help.

Any ideas would be great thanks!

Old 05-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Techie
Send a message via AIM to Win2kpatcher
Default Re: Microsoft Outlook Problem

First things a windows update on the machine then run an office update on the machine and see if this fixes the problem. If you have already done this we will take it to the next step.

If that dont work I recall trying a few other things to fix this on a clients machine. One was to edit the registry, one was to apply some form tool update and another deleting some type of file...but make sure you run that office update for the latest service packs and updates.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On