Microsoft OneCare (virus, spyware, maintanence) Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
How very dissapointing Shawn I always looked up to you and thought you were wise. I hope you were joking MS makes the greatest products out there no one can deny that but they have a tendancy to charge for those products. Windows, Office, Visual Studio, OneCare. All beat the competitors Linux, Star/Open Office, misc developing tool, Ad aware.

The only item on the market now that can beat Antispyware is SpySweeper. Since OneCare incorporates MS Anti-virus and Anti-Spyware it is safe to guess it is a good product though not the best.

Yeah, what kind of idiot randomely attacks Microsoft in a software forum? He probably used Internet Explorer to make his post.

I think that antispyware is better than spysweeper. I usually find more with microsofts product and it cleans them out better. Microsoft just irritates me sometimes and this question caught me in that mood.

Thats fine then no hard feelings then pals?

But at the same time I find you controdicting yourself. You say OneCare will suck but at the same time you say MS antispyware which makes up one half of OneCare is the best product out there (OneCare consists of Anti spyware and virus in one program).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom