Microsoft office 365

Dinel Hamzic

Solid State Member
I have a windows 10 pro pc and it has microsoft office 365 professional plus 2016 and I cant seem to find a way to turn on designed tab i tried it in options nothing.

I have a windows 10 pro pc and it has microsoft office 365 professional plus 2016 and I cant seem to find a way to turn on designed tab i tried it in options nothing.
Are you saying the entire "Design" tab is missing, or the "Designer" ribbon menu item under the Design tab is missing?

Give Microsoft your money and you can use Office 365 for 1 year lease

Real helpful post there, Joe.

I have 16 Pro too, and there is a design tab in Word.
Design.jpg

You may consider a reinstall of Office to see if that will fix

Ditto?
pwrpnt.jpg

Select Customize Quick Access Toolbar and click on More Commands...
A1.jpg

Customize Ribbon and add Design if it's there or make sure the box is checked, if you can not add it in or it's not found then something in Office is corrupt. A re-install of Office 365 Pro should fix it
A2.jpg

Last edited:
Ditto?
pwrpnt.jpg

Select Customize Quick Access Toolbar and click on More Commands...
A1.jpg

Customize Ribbon and add Design if it's there or make sure the box is checked, if you can not add it in or it's not found then something in Office is corrupt. A re-install of Office 365 Pro should fix it
A2.jpg
I have the design tab. But i dont have designer option1541888905417.jpg1541888949360.jpg

I reckon that if the option is not in the Power Point Options Box to select or a check box, then a re-install of Office isn't all that painful
The Designer tab shows up at the far right on the Design toolbar tab?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom