microsoft excel problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxquizitgalo

Solid State Member
Ok, i have this problem with microsoft excel. I just got this computer in December 2004, and i have windows Xp professional. well my excel dont start up no more....it used to work perfectly but i dont noe why and how it happened. When i go to microsoft excel, it says preparing to instal..pleaz wait while windows configure Microsoft Xp professional with frontpage. den another window comes up sayin da feature im tryin to use is on a network recource that is unavailable. What do i do about this??? please help

Thanx

Does it ask for a certain file? I was going to say if you had the excel cd, you could just copy the files to your hdd and when it askes for the file, just point it to that direction. You have a restore cd?

well warez monseter, i just got a ripped cd of microsoft office from a friend, and i tried to install it again, so i went to setup when i put da cd in, but den when i try to install it, it says that i already hav da files and need to erase da previous one to do it again. but i dunno if i should do that caz i dont wanna mess up my computer like way before

Did you uninstall it? The only you need to put the cd in is when that message pops ups and asks you for the file. You might just need to uninstall office and reinstall. What version of office you running?

um i think i hav a version of microsoft 2000
well how do i uninstall it? caz i cant find da file in the add or remove program in the contol panel

well i found da file for microsoft office in my program file, but i cant find the uninstall button
when i clik on the microsoft office icon, it gives me dese displays:media, stationary, office 10, and templates

is dere even supposed to b a unistall button or do i just right click and delete da whole file?
im sry if im dumb, caz im juz 14 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom