Microsoft Excel 'online'

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. There is a reason I am asking these questions in the manner in which I am.

Question #1. Is Excel online (thru one's outlook email account (formerly hotmail))

a fully functional version of MSExcel? if so what version?

Question #2. What is the difference between MSWord 'online' and 'onedrive'? and could a MSOffice 2010 starter program I have be in conflict in any way with this stuff?

Thank you for any and all responses.

I am quite busy at this time. Hopefully in the future I will have more time.

Bye
SC:)

Last edited:
Office Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

quoted

Office Online (previously Office Web Apps) is an online office suite offered by Microsoft, which allows users to create and edit files using lightweight, web browser-based versions of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. The offering also includes Outlook.com, People, Calendar and OneDrive, all of which are accessible from a unified app switcher. The on-premise version of this service called Office Web Apps Server can be installed in private clouds in conjunction with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Lync Server.[2]

i wouldnt think this would conflict with starter. I assume they both save in the same file format. Office Web Apps may update later on though. A new version of starter may be needed when this happens to keep up with the changes.

Hello. Starting with no data.....how does one go about simply deleting a chart or table
in Excel? I would like to have the option of doing this..but it's the one thing the past couple
of days that have been driving me crazy

Back
Top Bottom