Microsoft Copy Protection Cracked Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft Copy Protection Cracked Again?

Hackers have released a new version of the FairUse4M program that strips copy protection from your music so it can be copied and shared at will.

The latest version of the FairUse4M program, which can crack Microsoft's digital rights management system for Windows Media audio and video files, was published online late Friday. In the past year, Microsoft plugged holes exploited by two earlier versions of the program and filed a federal lawsuit against its anonymous authors.

Microsoft copy protection cracked again - USATODAY.com

Microsoft Copy Protection Cracked Again?

Hackers have released a new version of the FairUse4M program that strips copy protection from your music so it can be copied and shared at will.

The latest version of the FairUse4M program, which can crack Microsoft's digital rights management system for Windows Media audio and video files, was published online late Friday. In the past year, Microsoft plugged holes exploited by two earlier versions of the program and filed a federal lawsuit against its anonymous authors.

Microsoft copy protection cracked again - USATODAY.com

this was the program that I posted months ago, then I couldn't find it (the link) for the world. that's how I got hip to tunebite

you got a link warez?

I read somewhere that you can simply drag n drop the files and it automatically converts them to mp3 or avi. It must be very user friendly. I also read that many music companies are steadily taking off the DRM protection from their music cds till 2009, because they have realised that no protection is unbreakable and that there will always be piracy.

TBH i still think they should include becuase for those that would be PIRATES and dont know how to break it, simply wont therefore problem solved. Its only the guys that know how that will so they wont loose much if they just carry on with it will they?
anyway musicians are well over payed IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom