Microsoft Business Network (MBN) Problems! Help! (ASP .NET v1.1 and Office 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

consolemax_com

In Runtime
So I got MBN and am ready to install it. Install the prerequisite software. Go to install the Server Components and Client Components and problems with both.

First, when I try to install the Server Components I get the message, "The wizard did not find the following required software: ASP .NET v1.1"

I then tried to install the Client Components and get this message, "The wizard cannot locate .Net Programmability Support for Office 2003. To install this feature please refer to the readme on the Microsoft Business Network CD".

I checked the CD, no help.

Can anyone help me fix these errors?

Thanks.

sounds like you don't have the .net framework installed. go to windows update and install it then try to install your software.

I have the product keys. This is not what is making it not install. It hasn't even made it far enough to prompt me with a key entering box. I can't make it passed the "Preparing to Install..."

alright. I checked out the kb at microsoft and went though four pages of errors and saw nothing as it relates to the asp aspect. just verify that you do have it installed correctly, maybe visit the update site again to confirm. if it looks good and all that, try searching the knowledge base, or searching via the msdn, which i assume you are registered if you have the mbn. they can be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom