Microsoft 7 System Restore to Factory Settings without Disc?

The errors I got were usually with the software and was able to work around it (using the same USB stick and Google) ... LOL.
Weird; I never had any issues with the software itself. I've always had the latest .NET framework/etc. installed though too (which tends to eliminate most issues presented to people), due to having Visual Studio installed for my development projects :D.

Yea, I know. I was a SMOD as well many moons ago. Torrents are legal while the actual download and/or file is the downloaders responsibility. Sometimes I just find it easier to torrent search for a OEM disc rather than fish through a OEM site for it.

Yeah, I remember you being an SMOD here :p.

And yeah, that's usually what I do for OEM discs as well :lol:. But for posting links out on the open forums...I try to find non-torrent links if I can help it.

Before vista, 7 and 8, Dell took you through some change to access those recovery partitions. maybe shift or control plus f11. But it was pretty nice once you got in. A lot their computers use Ghost from symantec

Back
Top Bottom