Mess with someone on a Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a trojan that allows backdoor unrestricted access, from back in the win98 days, Im guessing there's probably a winXP version by now

it was popular way back when, nasty little bugger too

just run a search for it on the net, i think its called boobie hack or soemthing weird like that, just run a search

The only problem you are going to have it rights. I have a script that I wrote using Shutdown.exe (which is built into windows xp) to lock the accounts passed from a file and the machine those accounts are tied to. It's more for enterprse networks, but it works great. I was thinking you can do the same thing if you wanted, but just run the shutdown command, by looping over a range of IP addresses that the other computers will be using. It's simple and amazingly easy. Also, if you really want to be crazy, you can use WMI to run processes on their machines that can be used to do anything. The issue comes down to rights. All you need it admin level access from a remote machine and you are in. Hope it works out, and don't do anything too crazy...

I don't think using a shutdown or any remote execution will work because of access. In most cases you'll need a password, and the correct services to be running on the remote machine. Using say rexec.exe (remote execute) won't work because I think (I might be wrong) it uses a protocol with ports that probably won't be open on the target machine, and no doubt the remote machine will have a firewall as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom