Media player 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knipper

Baseband Member
My windows media player 10 will not play media files it does not matter what type of file. I went to codecs web site and download XP codecs and still no luck. I have also went into the tool menu and selected all the media files. Still no luck. It also happens with my other real player will not play media files. Could some one please help me fix my windows 10 media player. Thanks

Thanks, but no luck I have tried several codecs and nothing seems to work. Could it be somthing else in the program or in the video card? My coumputer is a gateway laptop with a Radon 300M video card. Everything worked until I reformatted the hard drive and that's when I started having problems.

if you installed the codec pack i posted, goto start | programs | kazaa codec pack | gspot

opent he video file in gspot, tell us what codec it needs

We are getting somewhere, the video plays if I open it using the gspot, but when I go back to my email and try to play it the screen is blank. How do I load the codecs into the media player? Is it done automatically. Thanks for all your help.

I finally figured out what was wrong with the Media player. I had to go into opitions and then into performace a remove the overlay tap. Now it plays all types of video files. Thanks for help I learned a lot in troubleshooting my computer this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom