Mce 2005 - Page 6 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 05:04 AM   #51 (permalink)
Monster Techie

i never noticed that lol

yea it is doing that

i dont have any, i had nero uninstalled it and i tried sonic mydvd and uninstalled that

With all due respect John, I am the head of IT and I have it on good authority. If you type "Google" into Google, you can break the Internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke.........It's not a laughing matter. You can break the Internet.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:09 AM   #52 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

I'm trying it out now. it is supposely encoding my dvr-ms mpeg file now. I let you know if I how any problem

Old 12-04-2005, 05:12 AM   #53 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Thanx, the first one worked for me too though.

The error im getting is, right off the bat it spits the disc out, and says it cannot create it.
With all due respect John, I am the head of IT and I have it on good authority. If you type "Google" into Google, you can break the Internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke.........It's not a laughing matter. You can break the Internet.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:23 AM   #54 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

it was quick, great picture quality and it even insert chapters. I love it. try using it with mce not full screen. it uses a lot less resources this way. I was having issues creating it until I minimize the window

Old 12-04-2005, 05:29 AM   #55 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

I burnt Richard Pryor the first time. I working on Law and Order now. it seems to be working
Old 12-04-2005, 05:36 AM   #56 (permalink)
Monster Techie

cool, mine is still givin me problems lol

not sure why though
Old 12-04-2005, 05:43 AM   #57 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

it's done it works. have you tried minimizing the MCE window like mine above?
Old 12-04-2005, 05:45 AM   #58 (permalink)
Monster Techie

yes but it dosent become too small im in 640x480, i only have it on the tv.

i see other people having the same problem, so tomorrow ill keep reading.if it worked once it should work again
Old 12-04-2005, 05:57 AM   #59 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

I think I found the problem. I got the error when I tried to encode an mpeg file not create by my mce capture card (it was create with my gigapocket card on another computer). I got an error

I think it can only encode mce made files. I'm going to burn one more movie to test this.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:58 AM   #60 (permalink)
Monster Techie

thats all ive been trying and it wont work.

when u go to add or remove windows components is there a sonic dvd listing?

Closed Thread