Mce 2005 - Page 5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 10:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
Monster Techie

I'm not really one for buying software

I'll most likely live without the feature.

BTW don't use nero 7 it's the biggest POS ive ever seen.They added alot of garbage in it.

With all due respect John, I am the head of IT and I have it on good authority. If you type "Google" into Google, you can break the Internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke.........It's not a laughing matter. You can break the Internet.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:52 PM   #42 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce
I'm not really one for buying software

I'll most likely live without the feature.

BTW don't use nero 7 it's the biggest POS ive ever seen.They added alot of garbage in it.
I know.

Old 12-04-2005, 03:29 AM   #43 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Quote:
Originally posted by EricB
I know.
Ahhhhh my friend, it took me all night but i found it, and best of all its free!

just install this and you'll be set

just burned a dvd with mce and watchin it in my dvd player!

sonicencoders.msi
Old 12-04-2005, 03:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

Quote:
Ahhhhh my friend, it took me all night but i found it, and best of all its free!

just install this and you'll be set

just burned a dvd with mce and watchin it in my dvd player!

sonicencoders.msi
I'll try it out. thanks
Old 12-04-2005, 03:53 AM   #45 (permalink)
Monster Techie

it let me make one now it wants to give me errors grrrrrrrrrrrrr

ill keep u posted, no sleep tonite i guess lol
Old 12-04-2005, 03:58 AM   #46 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

I'll try it tomorrow. I will be in love, if it works. what's your computer specs?

Old 12-04-2005, 04:04 AM   #47 (permalink)
Monster Techie

this comp has an amd64 2500+ with a gig of ram

im not sure why it stopped working

any ideas?

i still have the option, although i dont see that slideshow option, is that a screenie of yours?
With all due respect John, I am the head of IT and I have it on good authority. If you type "Google" into Google, you can break the Internet. So please, no one try it, even for a joke.........It's not a laughing matter. You can break the Internet.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:21 AM   #48 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

Quote:
this comp has an amd64 2500+ with a gig of ram

im not sure why it stopped working

any ideas?

i still have the option, although i dont see that slideshow option, is that a screenie of yours?
I've come to learn the hard way that MCE stuff like recording and converting don't work as good unless you have at least a 3 gig processor (or amd 3000). I've ran it on an amd 2000 and an amd 2600. upgrading to an amd 3500 solved a lot of mce issues that I were having

that slide show came with the sonic encoder i'm guessing. I haven't messed with create cd dvd function in like a year
Old 12-04-2005, 04:26 AM   #49 (permalink)
Monster Techie

It seems even though in device manager it says my drive is a dvd rw in my computer it says cd rom drive, not sure if it always did but i dont think so.it burned the first one perfect
Old 12-04-2005, 04:49 AM   #50 (permalink)
Chillin Techie

it should say dvd-rw when nothing in it. it should say cd rom if something is in it.

you might have a conflict with another burning program. what do you have beside nero?

Closed Thread