Mass file downloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Eyes

Daemon Poster
Hopefully posting this in the right section. Is there a program that will download a huge amount of files (rar, zip, and 7z) from a website? I'd like to download all the maps from fpsbanana.com (more specifically, fpsbanana.com/maptypes/33), but i don't have the time to go through 70+ pages, clicking on the name, then clicking download, and clicking download again. I've been searching for a program like this for the past hour, and all the ones i find download the website (html files), and not the files from the website.

Isnt that what downloadthemall is for? The firefox extension?

It doesn't work they way i want it to. It'll only download files that are brought up to the screen. With the files i want to download, from the link given, you first must click on the name, then click Download, and click Download again to start the download.

Yeah i remember how FPS is done now. In that case you need a script specifically written for it. Cause no download manager will go thru all those links to find the next download link to then finally download the file.

That is the only bad thing about FPSBananna. They use several hosting sites for their files and there is no way to use a download manager to grab them all like you want. Unless someone knows of a applicaiton that i dont.

But downlaodthemall, and jsut about every other extension to firefox wont work. The IE download managers arent much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom