Mango here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSalsa

Baseband Member
Hello all, I finally got my computer up, its pretty sweet. Im running Vista 64 bit and I had a few questions.

I have 2 500 gig HDD and I was wondering how to partition them. they are in RAID I believe...but I have yet to find the info I need on RAID with Vista and partitions and disc management.

The questions I have towards partitioning (before I do anything stupid) are thus!

1---How will all the things I've downloaded thus far be handled?

2---How do I take advantage of partitioning?

3---Can I partition a space for any type of disc protection?

thanks in advance, I'm learning a lot in this past day, my eyeballs are dry.

Some unrelated questions

1---I play Counter-Strike 1.6 and on my e-machine I can get like 60-80FPS/50-80ping, why is it I cant get any better than 60 FPS/250+ping with my new rig?

another problem that just popped up. I have a 802.11n Wireless LAN Card and i get great signal, everything worked fine last night, but this morning after the windows updates were installed, my network connection went down the drain. So I restored my computer back 12 hours and the problem was still there. So I proceed to directly connect and now the problem is gone, and the signal is better...so my question...Do I have the wrong type of network adapter? If not, how did my connection problem randomly pop up after working fine 10 hours ago? Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom