Making a DVD image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't tell you I don't use alcohol for DVDs but I assume that would be the problem. What do you pick?

that option don't come when you put a dvd in
AlcDvdBurn.jpg

this is what I get
AlcDvdBurn1.jpg

turboFX55 said:
Yes you are correct, you will need dvd decrypter and dvd shrink.

I have dvd decrypter and dvd shrink, but I'm interested in your 3rd party tools

those are the far best to use, you can mod decrypter to do the new sony arcos encryption using pgcedit, also for shrink i have multishink which allows you to run multible copys back to back, on a good day i run 30 to 40 copys, WORKS GREAT, now do you also watch them on you pc? if you i have a good amount of deamon tool utilities that make life alot better. let me know what you want and i will email them too you.

Yeah, I had the same problem with Alcohol 120%, I was just wondering if there is anything you can do to make it work with film dvds.

Is the MDS file needed after you create the ISO?

I have gotten dvd decrepter to work. But I am now wondering what program works with data dvds, turning them into iso files.

DVD Decrypter does all of them, including data dvd's. i used it to make a image of a game based on dvd and it worked great. Ok the .mds file is needed if you plan to bun the full dvd to a dual layer disc, over 4.7 Gb. the mds tell the burner where the sector layout is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom