make bootable dvd

agenmoris

Beta member
What is the best program to make bootable dvd or cd from ISO file? I tried a few times with ImgBurn but every time my computer boots from it, there is always an error message, saying this is not a bootable disk.

What is the best program to make bootable dvd or cd from ISO file? I tried a few times with ImgBurn but every time my computer boots from it, there is always an error message, saying this is not a bootable disk.
Weird - :confused:
Did you unpacked the .iso file before burning?
You need any DVD burner no matter which one. Recommended burning speed should be no more than 4x and that's all. There is not needed absolutely no chemistry to do. Also absolutely no needs for anything to change in the BIOS. Not matter, what order there is - usually it's already the right one. If your computer can not automatically find and boot from the DVD, open the Boot Menu and select it manually.
You can unpack an Iso file with WinRAR, for example, but almost any unzip or unrar program is suitable, which has an ISO extension enabled. Again, no chemistry is needed.

Weird - :confused:
Did you unpacked the .iso file before burning?
You need any DVD burner no matter which one. Recommended burning speed should be no more than 4x and that's all. There is not needed absolutely no chemistry to do. Also absolutely no needs for anything to change in the BIOS. Not matter, what order there is - usually it's already the right one. If your computer can not automatically find and boot from the DVD, open the Boot Menu and select it manually.
You can unpack an Iso file with WinRAR, for example, but almost any unzip or unrar program is suitable, which has an ISO extension enabled. Again, no chemistry is needed.

It is Windows 10 install iso. I didn't unpack it.

You need to recreate a new bootable dvd , i suspect that something is wrong with it ,I tried many times before I succeeded ,
This is the method i used : https://www.passmoz.com/make-bootable-dvd-from-iso-file.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom