MAJOR problems - HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, could do a chkdsk w/out problem...it didnt detect any errors at all...

I edited my post above...is the program you told me to run supposed to close instantly w/out giving results?

I thought I had a built in firewall already??

it didnt...it just closed....like instantly while it said I still had like 9 mins left...

Hmmmm....that doesnt sound good...

just ran the housecall thing again..its still closing w/out showing results and it closes at 9 minutes left...

crap...gonna be one of those days it seems

I did that too hun..... nada.....I still keep getting the same errors. I spent 6 hours on the phone with tech support and we ran everything in regular and Safe mode..I cant even do a system restore in Safe Mode....let alone get any errors fixed.

This is starting to annoy the living **** out of me...baseball bat is looking pretty **** good right about now :(

LoL, been there... well at this point i would say you're best bet is to reinstall. then install some security and you shouldn't have these problems.

LOL - OMG I swear I wish I had the 80's back again..no computers :p Ahhhhhhh the good ol' days huh?

Ok..if I do a reinstall - is there a way to do it w/out backing up EVERY single thing I have on my system and totally blowing the harddrive??

I have all the discs that came with my PC - just not sure which ones to use in this instance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom