Major help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmonik

Solid State Member
Hi all,
This morning when I turned on my computer; after it shows the loading "Windows xp professional" it will show a blue screen and say "Unmountable_Boot_Volume". Can anyone help me? They traced the error from:0x000000ED 0x812DFBB8 0xC0000032 0x00000000 0x00000000

It's one of those blue error screens by the way, the one that like does physical memory dump or whatever. I'm new here so Hi everyone im Dmonik. I hope someone can help me because i have important files in there such as homework and its a must that i have to fix it or all is lost.

STOP error with the second parameter being 0x00000032 means the file system is corrupt.
Boot from XP CD or startup disk, then when welcome screen appears, press R to select the repair option.
At the command prompt type chkdsk /r and press enter.
when completed, type exit & enter to reboot system (remove CD / floppy before boot up)
If this doesn't work, repeat the procedure but type fixboot instead of chkdsk.

I pressed F9 and selected the CDROM and pressed enter. But it appears that it automatically loads windows xp, and does the same thing show the error. It doesnt even read the cdrom drive.

1. Start your computer with the Windows startup disks, or with the Windows CD-ROM if your computer can start from the CD-ROM drive.
2. When the Welcome to Setup screen appears, press R to select the repair option.
3. If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot computer, select the Windows installation that you want to access from the Recovery Console.
4. Type the administrator password when you are prompted to do so.

NOTE: If no administrator password exists, press ENTER.
5. At the command prompt, on the drive where Windows is installed, type chkdsk /r, and then press ENTER.
6. At the command prompt, type exit, and then press ENTER to restart your computer.

Warez I have already tried that and it wouldnt work it would just automatically try and load windows xp but it justs pops up the same blue screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom