macromedia flash player

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy_ray

Baseband Member
i am attempting to insall this for my IE browser and i am unable to. i had it previously, then i uninstalled it and now i cannot re-install it. i go to the page click install now and nothing happens. i cannot view certain web pages when using IE to their full capability. when i use netsape i can view them just fine. thanks, Ray

this is the site were i am attempting to install it from: http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

P4 2.8
1 gb Corsair PC3200
Radeon 9200
DFI 865PE mb

I think you mean download?

Try deleting the files it made during the first install. do a search on the file name and delete all the files it comes up with. then try to downlooad and then try a new install. if not post back and we wll see, if you were only having a problem downloading then i will send u the program if you like

searched for macromedia and flash; deleted all the leftovers. Retried the download and it didnt work. Also, in my downloads I have the setup file for the Flash 7 Player but when I try to run the install it doesnt open. I had it from a while back but it also doesnt work. So, I am not only having trouble downloading it but also running the install. Any ideas ?

you have a program like spyware blster which disable flash in IE because people use it to create viruses. flash in netscape and firefox don't experience this

damn...im an idiot !!! i cant believe i didnt think of that. thanks for the info...will never forget it. Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom