Mac OS X vs Windows XP

Which PSU would you use for the ThermalTake Tsunami case?

• Antec TRUE480W

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ThermalTake 420W PSU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I hate OSX it's just that I'm really used to the Windows XP and when ever i use the OSX I get really annoyed. But I hate windows as a company for their lack of better software. The Windows XP is getting old and alot of people can't wait for a faster easier to use and practically errorless Windows version.

ben2the4th said:
It's not that I hate OSX it's just that I'm really used to the Windows XP and when ever i use the OSX I get really annoyed. But I hate windows as a company for their lack of better software. The Windows XP is getting old and alot of people can't wait for a faster easier to use and practically errorless Windows version.

Yes it just came out.... About 5 years or so ago.. Windows 2000 is what it is called. The only problems I have ever had with this OS is maybe some IRQ issues, but those are easily fixed.

Why did they make Windows XP a problematic operating system then? Why don't they take the Windows 2000 and make it slightly more stylish? As I said b4, I hate windows as a company.

ben2the4th said:
Why did they make Windows XP a problematic operating system then? Why don't they take the Windows 2000 and make it slightly more stylish? As I said b4, I hate windows as a company.

That by far is the easiest question yet..
MONEY!
Yeah they only care about the green. All they did was take windows 2000, add a bulky GUI and add some bugs. There you have it, they charged you for an upgrade and insured that you would want a new version of windows when it comes out.

I use Micro$oft Window$ XP and like it, but I'm starting to rebel against Micro$oft. I'm gonna swap Internet Explorer for Mozilla Firefox and Micro$oft Outlook for Mozilla Thunderbird. I'm still gonna use word though. Any thoughts? good IE alternatives?

CableModem said:
I use Micro$oft Window$ XP and like it, but I'm starting to rebel against Micro$oft. I'm gonna swap Internet Explorer for Mozilla Firefox and Micro$oft Outlook for Mozilla Thunderbird. I'm still gonna use word though. Any thoughts? good IE alternatives?

Mozilla is by far the best in my opinion. I use version 1.7rc2 of the mozilla suite. Also I hate xp, as I said before it is windows 2000 degraded.

"Logos: XP"

I've been asked to express my opinion. So I'll just keep it simple;
F**** Microsoft!!!

I personally hate every array of stupid ideas that Microsoft concieves. I just hate them! Sorry!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom