Use latest version of Incredimail to collect from 5 email sources, 4 of which work normally, but I have serious problems wit Lycos mail (which. in the past, has worked normally). Here I copy details sent to Lycos Mail and Incredimail
who have replied unhelpfully
1.Removed Lycos Mail
2.Do not use Outlook Express
3.Have 4 email providers which give me no problems in Incredimail, only Lycos Mail premium is problematic.
4.Still get message "Incoming Server cannot be found"
1. Disabled firewall
2. Composed message and sent it to Lycos Mail
3. Get message "Outgoing server cannot be found"
4. Message stays in "Outbox"
5. Do you wish to send it later - yes (on closing)
1. Opened Lycos front page
2. Accessed Lycos email with username and password. Send/Receive OK
3. Closed Lycos.
4. Opened Incredimail
5. It found the Lycos servers, both incoming and outgoing.
6. Re-enabled firewall and Incredimail still found the servers.
2. Error messages re-appear
3. Checked Incredimail settings do conform with their own advice
4. In the past I have used Lycos mail with no problems, it is only in lhe last few weeks I've had problems.
Anyone know how I can resolve this, please?