.lwp conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake91839

In Runtime
Anyone know of any .lwp file converters? It's a lotus word pro file. Either converting to .doc or even pdf would be fine for me.

PDF Converter - Convert to PDF Online Free

I tried three different alternative approaches:
1. Installed KeyView for Lotus (free app). Just copy/paste from KeyView to a blank MS Office Word document.
Worked fine.
2. Printed from KeyView to Adobe PDF virtual printer, then exported to Word document or/and Rich Text Format (rtf).
Worked pretty good, in both formats.
3. Installed QuickView Plus, which openned lwp file and then copy/paste into MS Word blank document. Worked best.
No need for KeyView, although QuickView Plus is 30 days trial/buy software. For casual circumstances, it proved to be the best method for formated text.

Taken from this site.

Found this as well:

Convert Lotus Wordpro file to Microsoft Word ?

Q. If someone has sent you an .lwp file, but you can't open it in MS Word 2000, then what can you do ?

A. After searching the Web there doesn't seem a simple way of doing it. The only way I found was by downloading this program from Lotus for free (Lotus KeyView);

ftp://ftp.lotus.com/pub/lotusweb/product/smartsuite/
The above address now seems to hold the file, click on Kvlotus.exe file for download.

This will open the .lwp file, so you can then copy and paste the data into MS Word. If you have a better way then post it below.

Found here.

Personally tested the link is still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom