low memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was useing firefox and thats when it started.so i went to try another browser {opera}and its doing the same.it already froze once today its a pain you no what i mean.

Maybe remove a stick of RAM and try it? Also do you have SP1?

hey Mak213 thanks for your help.i was over at the opera forum and mod told me to delete something from this browser a file .so i just did that so i hope that might work.but thats where im at now.yes i have sp1 on here.

Well at this point the only thing i could suggest would be to try and remove a stick of RAM and test it out. Other than that i am at a loss aside from a full format and reinstall. I would say Repair but Vista doesnt have that feature.

hey Mak213 im not sure its a memory problem because the 2gigs ram that i put on here has been on the comp for 7 months and this just started to act up until recent.but hey you never no when the problems can happen.

Ram can crap out at any time I had a stick go in a week an one that hasnt gone in 13 years (on a old windows 95 machine) so it's just one of them things.

Download memtest an run it over night see if you get any errors.

yea thats what i was trying to say in my other post.you never no when something might happen.i just downloaded a updated opera and im going to see how that goes but you guys make some good points,thank you for your help its much appreciated.ps i will get back with you and let you no if that updated opera worked or not.

where im still useing google chrome and nothing bad has happen.i think what i will do next week is to try opera and fire fox to see if they are ok to.thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom