Lotus notes won't close

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
Hit the close button and it starts to close, but doesn't. Eventually you get the "...not responding" pop-up. It can be killed via task manager, but if you do this you have to restart the computer. Lotus 7 by the way and XP Pro. I hate lotus. Thankfully this problem is only happening on one PC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it already. Maybe I will uninstall, delete, edit registry, reboot, re-install and see if that helps. Using Lotus notes just for email purposes is absurd. It is much too big for that. And maybe 5% of our users actually use it for more than just email.

I found that, but that seems like a round about way of doing it. Guess I could just put a shortcut on her desktop to use instead of exiting notes. I hate notes.

Yep that's exactly what i did, killnotes on the desktop and bam! - take that notes!

I didn't like it at the start but got used to it. We had the whole database thing going on as well.

Does what it needs to but i was to used to Outlook but nice to have some Notes experience! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom