Lotus Notes identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt19dohc

Solid State Member
I am using Lotus Notes as my email client, I know it's stupid but I like all the features. The problem I'm having now is that I have a Verizon.net email already setup on one identity. I am not using a Notes Domino server (yet) so I do not have any .id files already created. I want to create a new identity on my local notes program because I also have a comcast.net email. I know you can only have 1 email setup at a time. Does anyone know if there is a way to create a new identity so I can have BOTH emails running and I would only have to log in to each seperate identity at a time to check each one?

You may be able to forward your Comcast e-mails to your Lotus Notes, but I am not exactly sure though. I use Lotus Notes (at work) and only have one identity.

That's the thing. I dont want to forward my comcast email. I know I can also create a new user on the computer and have a new id file for the new user, but I don't want to have to swap to a different user. I know I could use Outlook (preferably not Outlook Express) but that just takes the fun out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom