Lost Vista Ultimate CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
Ok well some of you might of saw my other topic where I said I lost my Product key, which includes the box and DVD of course. Well I got my Product key from TuneUp but now if I want to sometime in the future reformat how can I without the DVD? Is there anywhere I can download + burn it.

!No I'm not trying to pirate vista I own the key, its mine.

You can download the iso from mr torrence and its perfectly legal. As M$ has said in the past, you dont pay for the disks you pay for the license. If you really need to you can call microsoft and ask for new disks since you have the key.

I would be more concerned finding the lost case since it has your serial. Who know if someone found it and is using you legit serial. So when you go to activate it says that it isnt legit. That would be fun to explain to M$.

"Yeah i lost my Vista Ultimate stuff. The box and serial. Now when i try to reinstall with that serial it says i am not legit."

"Well can you that this serial was ever yours"
-M$ guy on phone

"Well no"

"Sorry cant help you"
-M$ guy

So yeah trying to find your misplaced stuff would be helpful so you dont have to call M$ everytime and make up a new lie as to why you need them to activate it.

But if he got his key from TuneUp, he can prove that it is his. Does anyone have a link to where you can download the ISO?

I know its in my house somewhere... and noone would take it, I'm probably the only one out of my family and friends that knows how to install windows. I was going to try demonoid but of course I'm in canada and can't.

Haveing the key from tuneup only proves that he had a legit key. Not that it was his. ;)

Not that it really is hard to isntall. Insert disc...follow prompts....done.

Well you can try ISOHunt.

No there are seperate DVD's for both 32 Bit and 64 Bit. Max i could (read could) get a 64 Bit ISO for you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom