Lost code for XP pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will actualy give you a new key i aquired a disc from work still sealed in packaging but without the key,i gave it to a freind who rang ms and they gave him a new key damn they even registered it his name i realy wished i had kept it and done it myself but was worried about the consequences , well now he has a full copy of windows xp pro registered in his name.he just told them he had bought a computer and the key didnt come with it

DJ-CHRIS said:
I have never heard of Microsoft giving people new CD keys unless they have overactivated

If you still have it installed on one PC, we can find out the code, if not basicly your screwed

my Friend got a computer right, all good few months later he went to give it a Format, half way through he relised he has no cd-key for his xp (the shop didnt give him one). He rang up MS and told them the situation. they asked a few questions (what did it say on the CD physical writing on the top) then gave him a new key!

wish microsoft did that with me.. i called they asked more questions bout my disk than ne thing (it was legit) made me mad.. few weeks later still didn't have a solution so i gave up... on microsoft helping me atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom