Looking for software that can remove commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I have a question is there a good and accurate program that can eliminate commercials from captured video ? I Know Nero 7.0 might have one but that option is like old molassses and will possibly glitch up and freeze.... do you any of you all have any good recommendations ?

thanks
MadMikeXP

you cannot chop files with shrink.

i hate auto chop apps. i havent found a good one yet.

mpeg video wizard is good at detecting blank fades but isnt perfect. but it allows you to correct its mistakes before you create the chopped file.

otherwise i suggest using virtualdub. www.virtualdub.org

WM, the program that you refered to me doesn't work at all. the reason for that because it is driven by MS DOS and XP command prompt. every time I ran the program it would open up for 3 seconds and close or either it would crash and perform an illegal operation error message.
WM, I know your trying to help out and all but I prefer not to mess around with command prompt not unless its an emergency and I have to fix something in XP. the last time I ran somebodys command prompt driven program it screwed up the command prompt drivers and registrys and ruined my copy of XP which meant I had to reformat XP again which is just about any computer geek hates doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom