Looking for a software that can modify images into animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
Im looking to find a program that I can use to mod images into moving so it looks better than the still image.

Ex.
A shore line, and i would add the water moving up and down the shore.

IS there such a software?

Can add animation with things like Photoshop and GIMP.

Adobe packaged Photoshop CS1 and CS2 with an app called imageready that does that pretty much exclusively.

Back on the day I used Jasc Animation Shop, but with paintshoppro owned by corel I don't even know if they continued making it.

it would be image ready to save them as gif files, not photoshop , but you get them as a bundle

No Photoshop has it as well. Click Windows then select Animation. No need to use ImageReady. I used that for a long time but Photoshop does have it as well.

The animation you can do it with smooth animation. It will fade it out between each picture with anywhere from no delay to 20 second delay over a period of 1 frame to as many frames as you want.

The Tween feature is what this is. Click on that. Select the frame before, next frame or first frame and then select the amount of frames you want it to extend. From there it will fade it out and then bring in the next image all making it look flawless.

Does such program exist for free? I don't want to buy $500 Photoshop software for a simple task such as animation (I only care because we're learning Fireworks in school and animating is fun). I like Gimp, but is there software that supports automatic and tweening animation that's free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom