looking for a program that Video print screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Daemon Poster
Your question is a bit confusing. Are you asking how to capture still photos/pics?? Or are you asking how to capture screenshots of videos such as DVDs?

no problem creatign it just the problem is i think to play it as a MPEG or something like that,
plus i believe that if some company build it it will be better then what i can build (resources and stuff)

Re: "The ANAMOTION"

ATIRAGEPRO said:
The Question is not confusing.

He's simply talking about a program that takes motion screenshots of such things as Games and what not. And i for one am a HARDCORE Matrix fan and i would KILL for a program that can take motion pictures of me playing Enter the Matrix. One can make Millions making a program like that!:cool:

Well i'm glad it's not confusing to you. All I was trying to do was get some clarification before posting an answer.

There is a big difference between capturing screenshots of still photos versus DVDs or MPEGS. I use different utilities depending on which one i'm working on.

Power DVD will do that. I don't know of a freeware that will do it - probably find one on the net that is trial-ware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom