incredimail and ypops
you need ypops otherwise you can't retrieve yahoo mail, unless you want to pay 30 bucks a year
ypops with incredimail
1. Select Tools -> Accounts
2. Select Add
3. Select the Radio Button by the line that says "Let me configure settings myself. Click o_n the "Next" button
4. Enter your name in the top window and your Yahoo email address in the bottom window. Click o_n the "Next" button
5. Enter "127.0.0.1" in the window for the "Incoming Mail Server" and "Outgoing Mail Server" window. Click o_n the "Next" button
6. Enter your Yahoo user name and password in the appropriate windows and click o_n the "Finish" button, then the "OK" button
7. Highlight the account that you just created in the accounts window and click the "Properties" button. Rename the Account to "Yahoo Mail" or whatever you like.
8. Select the "Servers" tab at the top of the window and check the box by the line that says "My Server Requires Authentication"
9. Click o_n the "Advanced" tab and under "Delivery" uncheck the box that says "Leave a copy of messages o_n server", then click o_n the "OK" button. and close the window