looking for data recovery software

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrytree

Solid State Member
Hi all,
<I have a drive that was reformatted and Windows XP reinstalled on it but all original data on the drive was lost. I need to recover the original data from the old partition, but I don't know the exact size.

< I have used WinHex 13 to try to recover some data , WinHex is able to recover some but not all .

<How can I recover all my lost data?
I have used most of the other known tools, but failed!
Looking for your help! Your kind assistance is appreciated.
<thank u,

You won't be able to recover any data that has been overwritten... and it's likely when you reinstalled XP, it installed over some of your precious data.

You won't be able to recover any data that has been overwritten... and it's likely when you reinstalled XP, it installed over some of your precious data.

True..but i was lucky enough to recover all my data after a full format. Try downloading a program called
Data Recovery Software - File System Utilities

And get the "get data back for NTFS"

This should get your files back...However the software is not free.

but some files that you've recovered is corrupted... I experienced it when i recover my files...

Hi all,
<I have a drive that was reformatted and Windows XP reinstalled on it but all original data on the drive was lost. I need to recover the original data from the old partition, but I don't know the exact size.

< I have used WinHex 13 to try to recover some data , WinHex is able to recover some but not all .

<How can I recover all my lost data?
I have used most of the other known tools, but failed!
Looking for your help! Your kind assistance is appreciated.
<thank u,
As stated above. Not all data may be recovered. Since some of it may have been over written. If not then many of the apps suggested can help.
Can also try Pandora Recovery. It is free.

Download Pandora Recovery - free file recovery utility

True..but i was lucky enough to recover all my data after a full format. Try downloading a program called
Data Recovery Software - File System Utilities

And get the "get data back for NTFS"

This should get your files back...However the software is not free.

anyway thank u,
a friend of mine recommended a very versatile software "EASEUS DATA RECOVERY WIZARD" It also isn't free,but the outcome let me satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom