Longhorn Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoreyx

Baseband Member
I recently came across a copy of Longhorn. I am gonna install it probably tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone hear has had a chance to play with it and if there is many bugs. I will probably just make like a 10 gig partition and play with it.if anyone knows much about it just post up and let me know.

thanks
~Corey

ya...I've installed LONGHORN Xp in my computer. The install was sucessful and my drivers were also automatically installed. the interface is really good. But it was crawling in my system. I think the later versions of LONGHORN uses a different file system unlike NTFS. And I think thatz why my computer was too slow.
As far as the partition size is concerned a 10 G size will be more than enough. Then plz let me know the LONGHORN version that you are having.

is this a demo version of Longhorn?...if it isnt, I thought Longhorn wasnt supposed to be unveiled untill 2006..what gives?

Yeah it is a leak, it is not a full version, a waste of time installing it if you ask me. I'd also be careful if i was you, they have built in a lot of nasty stuff to catch you doing illegal things. I will never install another Microsoft product, i am sticking with linux and Mac OS X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom