Longhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works well just dont have the sidebar load on startup that what slows u down.Overall great it looks sleek if I knew how to post a screen shot I would. p.s this on my p4 family system it loads everything no prob, but on the p3 on my sig the sidebar slows startup so i took that off.

lets see if buggy slows down your computer then it is buggy. Buggy means it is bad code and it slows down your PC correct me if I am wrong. I run both XP and Longhorn, XP loads slower with the transformation pack than my longhorn partition!

calm down tyler... some people can't get longhorn, and this is the next best thing, and if my low spec system runs it without any problems then I think it is ok...

I think it is great considering that it's free

by the way, since you have longhorn.. is it very close in appearance?

I guess you cannot read tone in posts. My tone is normal in no way am I "yelling". No hard feelings but I think your system is better than mine in some aspects in no way am I bragging my machine is 5 years old already but it gets me by. I"ll I'm saying is Longhorn loads faster than Xp with the transformation pack so there is some "error" that makes it slow in the transformation pack.

ok... I see what you mean... but are you sure it is an error or just the way it is..., I have a feeling that longhorn is faster than windows xp anyway...

oh yea... and is it close in appearance to the real longhorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom