Long delay for Startup programs to run after startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured that was the problem. Try to get your processes down to 28 or 30, as low as possible.....

Sorry when i see comments like that without any real evidence behind why the running processes shoudl be low i kinda go off. I can understand the point behind it. As the fewer running the more resources you have. But as i have shown there is not direct realtion to number of running processes and how the machine runs.

I can run F@H, F@H GPU, Opera, Outlook, and many more and still game on HL2 at 1680x1050 with full AA on and still get full FPS. So until someone can give me real proof that there is a advantage to running as few processes as possible. I will always say what i do here. Cause i do not see it.

It wasnt meant to be a attack or anything. I was just merely making a point. :p

Cheers,
Mak

I see what your saying Mac also, is wasn't directly the processes we were getting down, it was the apps causing the prosesses we were getting at.
(well that's where I was going with this ;) )

Hopefully we will get some feedback from fastfitzy shortly. If his system is back to normal we can clear this thread up.

Cheers,

~ Tkey

my system is not only back to normal but is now running better than when I first bought it, i will leave it at that and deal with the 60+ processes, now its time to use what I have learned here to tune up my other two laptops and two desktops, thanks all, Problem solved!!!

Glad you've got it all sorted. Like Mak said, you can pretty much leave them 60+ processes since thats just above normal. The only reason we were looking into your processes was to figure out which apps were causing them ;)
Any futher problems let us know ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom