Logitech Keyboards with F-Key toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apx

Baseband Member
Is there any method to start up windows with the toggle set to F-Keys instead of Multimedia-Keys ?

U'll hafta install Logitech's Itouch software ... This will let u start the with any mode u want .. N' u can even have it different for different login's!!

preet2u said:
U'll hafta install Logitech's Itouch software ... This will let u start the with any mode u want .. N' u can even have it different for different login's!!

i have downloaded and installed latest Itouch and mouseware software but there is no posibility in the Itouch to choose whitch buttons on the system startup should be toggled on or off. but i noticed that if i leave numlock key turned on when shutting down windows, then when i boot windows again numlock will be toggled on... but if i shut down with F-key toggled on, then next time when i start windows it will be toggled off... and i hate it....
maybe it is posible to make a small program which could run on start up and toggle that key on?..

install the latest iTouch software. goto keyboard configuration menu and set all funtion keys to "pass through". i had the same problem

ekÆsine said:
install the latest iTouch software. goto keyboard configuration menu and set all funtion keys to "pass through". i had the same problem

thanks.. but i selected "keystroke" instead of "pass through".. well i still can't set f9 f10 f11 and f12 keys but what i really wanted was f5 (refresh) so now i am happy :) thanks again...

keep trying, maybe you have an older version of the itouch software. see if you can find a more recent version of it. i was able to set all of the function keys to pass through on the logitech keyboard. glad to hear youre semi-happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom