Logging on problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, you need to click disable all, then rechck your antivirus and reboot, then I bet that fixes your problem

I had nearly every one disabled, except for antivirus and a few things i wanted (like the volume panel and daemon, and some of the ones for my x-fi sound card) when my problem started. :mad:
Ill try with just a few and see what happens.

I tried disableing all but the antivirus but still no improvements. :angry:

Let me describe it better. After I click on the user icon, it goes to the next screen, the one with the "Welcome" on one half and the user picture/name/"loading personal settings" on the other, and just sits there. After about a minute, it shows my background picture, but none of the icons on the desktop, or any other part of windows.

Also, when i open up the task manager while i'm waiting for something to happen, there are about 30 or so processes running. Most of them have "svc" somewhere in their name.

I have 5 svchost entries, but there are other ones, not svchost, but part of their name is "svc." I'll try to get a complete list.

Here is a screenshot of the processes. The ones with the blue lines next to them come up after i logged in successfully.

DLLML.exe - Creative DLL Module Loader
avgcc.exe - AVG Anti-Virus Control Center
ctxfispi.exe - Creative
i_view32.exe - irfanview

I know what those are, i just meant to mark them to let you know that those are ones that don't come up until a successfull login. All of the others show up when its trying to log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom