LiteStep themes suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
:angry: It's just that most of them, either can't find some F*cking module of theirs, or it just can't open them for some reason!!:mad: Not only that, you go to a website to download them like windowblinds.com or or somthing, you think you downloaded all of it, right? nooOo! you have to download different modules for it afterwards, and most of the time their not even there!!! so you're stuck with some fragmented theme with all these missing modules & Sh**, but there's nothing you can do about it because their all the same way dammit!! F****************************CK!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

................................................ .............. ..... ....:confused:

Dose anyone know of a good WORKING (<--I can't stress that enough!!) Litestep theme that actually WORKS?

Thanks!! :angry: :cool:

lol, man i know what you mean.....I've been using the same theme (Y-19?) that comes with the standard download but......I nixed most of the included icons and created (well acquired) my own icons and placed them where I wanted them. It was sort of fun playing around with the layer configuration and other rc (?) files and code. and of course I use my own wallpaper.

Another drawback that I didn't like about litestep but i still put up with is when using Winamps Milkdrop visualization it won't go to desktop mode. small price to pay though for not having to look at the drabbiest desktop that is Win2k.

windowblinds is ok except it really doesn't skin win2k very well like it does for Win XP.

any ways, my 2 cents worth.....

I tried Litestep for a while but i was to lazy to configure it, i noticed i couldnt right click the desktop when i installed it, windowblinds is what i use now.

I love litestep. I've been using it for about a year now. It's not for people who don't know much about shell scripting. You can get every theme working, it just takes a while.

"LiteSteppers..."

I don't have anything against LiteStep, but This is what I don't understand though. How come they all don't work? how come the people on wincustomize.com are acting like there's nothing really wrong with these things, and every post on the message board is about people complaining about one-or-two little problems, when infact these things suck so-badly, you woldn't even think they were supposed to work! :mad: :wooha: :freak: What the Sh*t are these people doing?

Do you think it's probably because I have Windows 98? :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom