the links in my pdfs arent working

bigdan

Daemon Poster
I'm working with a couple books in pdf that I'm pretty sure had functioning links in the past. Right now the links arent working though. I do have another pdf in which the links are indeed working so not sure what the issue is.

I've tried googling it but all the search results are about converting word to pdf which is not the issue here.

Please help!

Are you sure the PDF has working links? Tried loading it up on another computer?

What PDF reader are you using? Adobe Reader, FoxIt Reader, etc?

Reasonably sure. This is a commercial ebook. And I've read it before. Though I dont remember using the links before I imagine I would've noticed had they not worked in the past as its really inconvenient now.

Adobe Reader.

Thanks!

Try using FoxIt reader.

Tried it still not working. Hmm perhaps I was mistaken and it was never link-friendly. But that's just weird to imagine since there's no page numbers here and there's really no other way to navigate this document than to Ctrl-F through the document, which would be absurd. Is there perhaps a setting in the document itself that could be modified?

Here's a link to the file in case that helps :)

http://fxcld.net/d9are6FVr

Cheers
Dan

Links aren't clickable for me either - definitely an issue with the PDF itself with how it was saved I'm guessing.

Back
Top Bottom