limewire vs limewire pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
duh

gnutella1&2, edonk, and torrent you can't beat that and there is no tweaking nessesary. With so many networks your downloads will be faster.

Heck if you don't tweak any windows OS you are doomed to spyware.

Why would anyone use Limeware

Shareaza gives you the edonkey, limeware, bearshare, torrent networks and many more. This alone makes it the best and heck I didn't even get to the other part. Free, No ads, Open Source.

Tyler1989 said:
Why would anyone use Limeware

Shareaza gives you the edonkey, limeware, bearshare, torrent networks and many more. This alone makes it the best and heck I didn't even get to the other part. Free, No ads, Open Source.

I thought you didn't know about p2p. I thought you condemn them. it what tyler say is true? I never tried shareeza. how is it for virues?

there is no virus in shareaza, as it's open source, virus can't stay..

if your talking about virus on downloads, well, i'm pretty sure no p2p software include a updated anti-virus protection.. Therefore, you have to use your better judgement (better, a good anti-virus scanner) when opening files..

... tyler, i thought you hate p2p..

I hate all P2P but does that mean I am ignorant of it no. I also hate Linux but I am not ignorant of it. If you refuse to learn about something just because you don't like it or dissagree with it's uses in this case you are limating yourself when helping others.

Tyler1989 said:
duh

gnutella1&2, edonk, and torrent you can't beat that and there is no tweaking nessesary. With so many networks your downloads will be faster.

Heck if you don't tweak any windows OS you are doomed to spyware.

well duh:rolleyes:

yes there is tweaking to do if you want to download anything faster then 1k.

just because there are more networks doesn't make it faster. maybe gives you more files to access but doesn't make it faster.

It would give you more sources for your file think about it. If there is a file with the same checksum it is able to download from multi networks so you can download a file from the G1 G2 and edonk network at the same time. More sources faster download. And lease 1K perhaps if you have dail up.

yeah it sounds good, but most of the time it doesn't happen like that and you need to be connected to shareaza for a long time before you move up on the que lists and get good download speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom