Like free laptops??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten three ipods and almost have a $250 gift certificate to itunes free!! I found a website that is practically giving away ipods and other stuff like itunes gift certificates and Apple laptops. Just click on the link below and register. It's simple, and takes no time at all.

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23582334

That does work

I saw a report on cnn for that the other day. A couple of my friends are doing it too. Jack almost has an Xbox 360. If only I was 18!!!

It was on cnn! I don't know why you wouldnt believe me. I flipped when I saw it too. I had been tellin all my friends all week that they were idiots for doing it. I'm lookin up the link so you can see for yourself.

Ok ok, I got it. If you go to their front page(freeipods.com) it's got a whole list of people that have talked about it. I don't think blockbuster and those other companies would endorse it if it was a scam. They make too much money to want to be in a scam. I'm still not doing it though.(Mostly cause I'm not 18).

"HomoSPAMuals..."

I bet you can fit that all up your @$$. Where it came from!! :mad:

PS:: It's a **** shame i have to say something sick before anyone deletes these threads. :( :cool: :angry:

"Dude! You're going to *DELL*..."

carsonmiles said:
Ok ok, I got it. If you go to their front page(freeipods.com) it's got a whole list of people that have talked about it. I don't think blockbuster and those other companies would endorse it if it was a scam. They make too much money to want to be in a scam.
If you're just Bullsh!ting, then you're a *** maniac. If you really believe that, them you're even worse. :eek: :cool:

Bull my foot! I've gotten three ipods to prove it. Sure it may seem sketchy, but then again, what isn't in life? If you'd rather have cash, get the free items, then sell em on ebay. I've got a friend who does that. He's been at it for I think six months and has gotten $600+ from it.

Don't do it if you want, just don't call it a load of bull. It works. Thanks carsonmiles for backin me up. Tell your friends about this forum to tell these other crackajacks about it.

brandondearman said:
Bull my foot! I've gotten three ipods to prove it. Sure it may seem sketchy, but then again, what isn't in life? If you'd rather have cash, get the free items, then sell em on ebay. I've got a friend who does that. He's been at it for I think six months and has gotten $600+ from it.

Don't do it if you want, just don't call it a load of bull. It works. Thanks carsonmiles for backin me up. Tell your friends about this forum to tell these other crackajacks about it.

Go away

BULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom