Lightscribe Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcovalt

In Runtime
Ok, so I a client wants me to burn DVD's for a slideshow. Thinking there was only about 50 DVD's to be burned, I accepted. Turns out he wants 100... and labeled.

So I got my PC, a couple weekends, and 100 DVD's to be burned and labeled. My PC has two disk drives and hard drives in raid 5 so I should be able to simultaneously burn data using nero's burning ROM. But I have never used lightscribe authoring before and have no clue where to start.

What software do I use to make and burn lightscribe labels? Is there one I can use that burns the same image to two disks at once? And how long does it take to label a disc?

Thanks guys!

Good luck with the light scribe, It actually will take longer than burning the disk. You can actually burn multiple times if it does not come out dark enough and believe me it won't be. It might be a easier way to get some printable labels and just run them through the printer. I think light scribe was a good concept and is nice for a disk, But when it comes to doing a larger quantity, It is way too time consuming to be useful. Sorry for being neg. about this, But I too agreed to to do a number of disks (about 25) and it literally took an entire weekend and had to burn the label 2-3 times per disk to get it readable.

Best of luck
Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom