I have a MS exchange 2003 server running that is the domain controller with 4 other servers running on the network. We have about 15 work stations. But in the last few weeks I have been getting this error: " Waring: License usage for a product in per server mode is nearing the maximum number of licenses purchased. " I have done a few things to correct this. I went to Licensing and revoked users license that our no longer with us. Nothing has worked so far.
We have added a new server and as well, a few workstations. But no users have been added. Well I hope this is enough information for you all to give me your two cents.