Let's get to the bottom of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Ok, this has been bothering me for the last few months now.

My PC has been acting very strange lately (by that I mean for the past few months). Some of the things it has been doing are:

Closing Firefox randomly, restarting randomly, I can't play BF2 after I have been for quite a while, random lock ups etc.

It's very unstable and I am not really sure why. I have reformatted a few times and when I had Linux on there, there was not a single problem with it. So, either there is a nasty virus that won't get off and only affects Windows, or something else that Linux doesn't use or detect is wrong.

I would like to get some games back up on my PC but half of the time I can't do a single thing.

What's going on?

Actually I had the same kind of problem a couple of months ago. Turned out it was because I was using a USB mouse, or keyboard, don't remember, whatev., anyways, I forgot to install the drivers for it, USB remember, and the computer was acting extremely weird. As soon as I installed the drivers it worked fine again. Might be your prob., you should check it out.

aka-demix said:
Actually I had the same kind of problem a couple of months ago. Turned out it was because I was using a USB mouse, or keyboard, don't remember, whatev., anyways, I forgot to install the drivers for it, USB remember, and the computer was acting extremely weird. As soon as I installed the drivers it worked fine again. Might be your prob., you should check it out.

Wah, wow. I might give that a go.

Warez, all of my temperatures are fine and within acceptable levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom