learn to type fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Ok, well this is kind of a wierd question, but here it goes.

I keep looking down at my keyboard, it is starting to irritate me, lol. I do typw somewhat fast, but i would like to be able to keep my head up while i type. What are some good programs out there to learn how to type? lol. This sounds like a 10 year old kid question.

Thanks, U-Toast

hehe good idea, but really are there good programs for this?

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, im dling at 500 kbs constant!!! lol

U-Toast said:
hehe good idea, but really are there good programs for this?

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, im dling at 500 kbs constant!!! lol

WHOA! 500 KB/sec. I would give my right arm for that. I am lucky to download at 500 bytes/sec because of where I live and these damn phone lines.

i dont really think any programs or anything teach u to type faster..its not worth paying for programs..i'd say it just comes from experience, i've been using computers since i was 4, i've been chatting for a few years and i use computers for 5 - 10 hours every day(on school days) and more than that on other days...its just experience, so in the last 11 years with 3 years of mandatory typing classes i've achieved a whopping 100 WPM(on the last test i took which was bout 2 months ago) with 94
% accuracy and i screw up more on tests than regular typing.

lol OIdan, i used to have that when i was young. il heck it out. And as of you DellDude, iv used computers since i was like 4 also. Its just taht i never really paid ettention to typing skills. I do type somewhatfast, i just hate having to look at keyboard, lol.

U-Toast: Its just taht i never really paid ettention to typing skills.

Copy that :p

Ye...I wud also like to type without looking at my keyboard..;) .. suggest some good programs guys..

Sign
Codes:)

well, I have been around computers only 3 years. And my typing skill basically reached its peak last year, 60 wpm. Not getting any faster, even though I'm around the PC all day. Oh wel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom