Leaked RIAA Training Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
You guys have to see this leaked RIAA video, you are not going to believe it. The people in the video make the absurd contention that music pirates are drug dealers and terrorist. The lady in the video actually says that law enforcement officials should go undercover and buy pirated CDs just to use that “crime” as probable cause to search for other things like drugs.

This is a leaked official RIAA training video produced with the National District Attorneys Association telling U.S. prosecutors why they should bust music pirates: Because it'll lead them to "everything from handguns to large quantities of cocaine [and] marijuana," not to mention terrorists and murderers!

Leaked RIAA Training Video: Find Pirates, Find Crack-Dealing Terrorist Murderers Too!

are you kidding me.....Jesus people are going insane and blowing things WAY out of proportion.

OH YES LIMEWIRE SELLS YOU DRUGS AND WEAPONS WOOOOOO!!

Uh...WTF. Wow, lol...

OH SHI- THE COCAINE IN MAH CD-DRIVE THAT I USE TO BURN ILLEGAL CD'S AND DVD'S IS A-GONNA GET SIEZED!!!1!11 =Q

They take this sh** wayyy too far...

Well I guess I better get busy and rob a bank for the money to buy my HARD DRUGS so I can raise enough money to get some GUN'S so i can shoot those IDIOTS on that STUPID film clip. But seriously I do feel compelled to commit a larger crime DONT YOU. LOL

Isnt it obvious what this is? its brainwashing, happens all the time in videos like this, i bet if you watched the whole 60 minutes from start to end you would be brainwashed like those poor RIAA chaps or whoever this video is meant for

i haven't checked the post yet...but the world is a bigger place and I wonder if you guys actually know what you are "thinking" :D

ie., I am assuming they are talking about a certain type, not all ppl who dl "pirated" content.

if they are talking about the people who sell said media, then yes, they are correct.

so if I assume correctly (which I will later see with work broadband)...it's sad really that you guys don't know more of the world...or maybe not sad and fortunate :p

but, that's from gizmodo...I don't put much into things from that site...interesting to see what I will find

aight, so I watched a bit of the video and i made correct assumptions :D

it's like this, the world is a big place...a lot of people pirate. You and your mom, uncle, friends, little sister...who copy music may be pirates but you are different from the big time pirate, and this is what they are referring to.

I'm surprised some of you are that "naive"...that's not an insult but an observation

you can support your pirating ways, but don't run with your eyes closed all the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom